Secure and Reliable Communication
Voxlog Server confirms users and user permissions to your database before answering the requests. It also works in wide area networks, local area networks and with a sole computer.
In certain cases, the software includes administrative components for copying and restoring audio files as well as the associated data page in the database. Voxlog Server continuously provides the log reports available through Voxlog Client.
- Secures all authentication and information search
- By starting in service mode, Voxlog Server ensures high security and prevents many handling errors while making things easier for technical managers.
- Simple approach; licenses can be replaced or moved to a new workstation in a couple of clicks.
- Numerous databases supported including Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
- Record, search and playback
- Comprehensive annotations for faster transcription
- Personal annotation
- Monitoring of recording station
- Files central copy solution
- Included Backup and Recovery
- Files transfer between local stations to a supervised and secure server
- 2 or 4 channels recording
- Docket of the day integration
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 Support
- Windows 2008 up to 2016 Support
- VM Ware Support
- IIS Support
Advanced security measures implementation:
- Fallback in case of fault functioning
- Transactions audit trail
- Consultation – listening
- Confidentiality changes
- Exportation (burning)
- Metadata modification (annotations)
- Active directory integration
- Unique authentication
- Links to corporate security policies
- DB MS SQL 2016 and Oracle 12C Support
- Inscription of the original MD5 key in the database
- MS-SQL 2008 Express local support
- Better recovery capacity
- Easy management
- Volume: 48 MB
- OS: Windows 7-8-10-2008-2012-2016
- Vmware: VMware
- MS SQL: 2005-2008-2012-2014-2016
- Oracle: 8-9-10-11-12
You have a question?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Receive all product news and recording best practices.*
* You can unsubscribe at any time.