A complete view of the use of courtrooms
Voxlog Stat is an essential tool from Voxlog Suite for the administrative manager of any hearing process. Through 6 reports, Voxlog Stat offers a comprehensive view of the physical use of rooms as well as their availability, the number of cases, their duration, and a lot more.
- Allows resource usage analysis in a hearing setting.
- Gives a clear and precise picture of the hearing/meeting rooms usage.
- Allows better management of physical, budgetary and human resources.
List of Statistical Reports
In order to better manage your courtrooms, here are all the reports that can be consulted with Voxlog Stat:
- Start and end session time
- Total recording hours
- Usage time percentage
- The average length of case files
- Adjournments summary
- A detailed report of case files
- Record, search and playback
- Comprehensive annotations for faster transcription
- Personal annotation
- Monitoring of recording station
- Files central copy solution
- Included Backup and Recovery
- Files transfer between local stations to a supervised and secure server
- 2 or 4 channels recording
- Docket of the day integration
- Windows 7-8 and 10 Support
- Windows 2008 up to 2016 Support
- VM Ware Support
- IIS Support
Advanced security measures implementation:
- Fallback in case of fault functioning
- Transactions audit trail
- Consultation – listening
- Confidentiality changes
- Exportation (burning)
- Metadata modification (annotations)
- Active directory integration
- Unique authentication
- Links to corporate security policies
- DB MS SQL 2016 and Oracle 12C Support
- Inscription of the original MD5 key in the database
- MS-SQL 2008 Express local support
- Better recovery capacity
- Easy management
You have a question?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Receive all product news and recording best practices.*
* You can unsubscribe at any time.