Protection of Personal Information
Availability of the site
Comnet Technologie is not responsible if:
- the access to the website is interrupted;
- delays, failures, errors, omissions or losses of information transmitted are encountered;
- a virus or other contaminating or destructive element is transmitted;
- damage is caused to your computer system.
Access to voxlog.net may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or for reasons beyond our control.
The entirety of the data, pictures, images, sounds, video, software, trademarks, service marks, business names and other information available on this website (the “content”) is protected by Canadian and foreign copyright and trademark laws and is the property of Comnet Technologie.
Any modification, copying, distribution, transmission, broadcasting, representation, networking, marketing, publication, licensing, creation of derivative works, internet displaying, selling or any exploitation of the website, its content or functionalities is strictly forbidden without the written consent of Comnet Technologie. We would put an end to your use of the site if it would seem to us that there was a violation on your part of the copyright or other intellectual property rights.
VOXLOG and COURTLOG are trademarks of voxlog.net. Other names, words, titles, sentences, logos, drawings, graphics, icons and trademarks displayed on the site can constitute trademarks of voxlog.net. No element of this website is to be construed as granting the right to use any logo, image or trademark of voxlog.net.
Comnet Technologie’s social media accounts are an excellent way of interacting with our clients. We may publish constructive third-party comments about our products. Consequently, by submitting a review of our products or services, you agree not to:
- post a review for a product you do not own or that you have not used;
- use distasteful words in your product review;
- post any review if you are a Comnet Technologie employee (or a family member of an employee) or a manufacturer of Comnet Technologie products;
- post any wrongful words towards a competitive product.
We invite you to post your comments on our social media pages and we do not discriminate any opinion. However, you agree that Comnet Technologie is under no obligation to publish the comments you share on social media and that it can review or delete them at its own discretion.
Links to Other Websites
All Rights Reserved
All rights not expressly granted under this agreement are reserved.