Search and playback via your browser
You want to playback a recording after a hearing or you want to be updated before taking back a case? Voxlog Web is the perfect tool for you. With Voxlog Web you can easily search and listen to a case. Always with the same standards of security and the rights of users to be allocated, you will be able, from your computer, your tablet and even your cell phone, to search and playback a case.
You can move through the audio file with the annotations taken during the hearing but also with the progress of listening cursor. Voxlog Web offers you all these advantages and completes very well our suite of products from Voxlog Suite.
Research and listening can be done on your cell phone, your tablet and your laptop when you are connected to your internal network.
Easy to use and no installation required.
With the same conditions as the other components, security is supported by the HTTPS protocol.
Simultaneous license and release of a license depending on the settings (with inactivity, by default 20 minutes).
- Search and playback
- Comprehensive annotations for faster transcription
- Personal annotations
- Monitoring of recording station
- Central files copy solution
- Included Backup and Recovery
- Files transfer between local stations to a supervised and secure server
- 2 or 4 channels recording
- Docket of the day integration
- IIS Support
- Explorer and Chrome Support
Advanced security measures implementation
- Transactions audit trial
- Confidentiality changes
- Exportation (burning)
- Metadata modification
- Support HTTPS
- DB MS SQL 2016 and Oracle 12C support
- Inscription of the original MD5 key in the database
- MS SQL 2008 express local support
- Better recovery capacity
- Easy management
- PHP : 5.6
- IIS : 8,5 and less
- Browsers : Chrome/IE 9-10-11
- Windows 7-8-10/2008-2012-2016
You have a question?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Receive all product news and recording best practices.*
* You can unsubscribe at any time.