Listen to your voice recordings easily
Voxlog Player is a utility software that facilitates the playback of your hearings and it is included with each copy produced by Voxlog Copy. The software does not require any downloading or installing to be able to play the audio files provided to you.
Voxlog Player supports most of the transcription foot pedals available on the market and it also offers a series of preprogrammed shortcuts for those who wish to transcribe without using a foot pedal.
Does not require any download or installation to listen to the audio files.
Direct access to the annotations of court clerks associated to the case.
- Record, search and playback
- Comprehensive annotations for faster transcription
- Personal annotation
- Monitoring of recording station
- Files central copy solution
- Included Backup and Recovery
- Files transfer between local stations to a supervised and secure server
- 2 or 4 channels recording
- Docket of the day integration
- Windows 7-8 and 10 Support
- Windows 2008 up to 2016 Support
- VM Ware Support
- IIS Support
Advanced security measures implementation:
- Fallback in case of fault functioning
- Transactions audit trail
- Consultation – listening
- Confidentiality changes
- Exportation (burning)
- Metadata modification (annotations)
- Active directory integration
- Unique authentication
- Links to corporate security policies
- DB MS SQL 2016 and Oracle 12C Support
- Inscription of the original MD5 key in the database
- MS-SQL 2008 Express local support
- Better recovery capacity
- Easy management
- Prerequisites: Voxlog Player works only with Windows XP to 10
You have a question?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Receive all product news and recording best practices.*
* You can unsubscribe at any time.