Monitor the status of your courtrooms in real time
Do you want to know if a specific room equipped with a Voxlog Suite product records? Do you want to be informed about the status of the recording: in progress, paused or completed? With Voxlog Monitor, you get the precise answer to these questions without having to go anywhere. When your rooms are spread over several floors or buildings, it is even more advantageous to use Voxlog Monitor.
- Indicates the status (recording, paused, stopped) of each court room in real time using color-coded visuals
- Lets you see the status of your court rooms without going anywhere.
- Record, search and playback
- Comprehensive annotations for faster transcription
- Personal annotation
- Monitoring of recording station
- Files central copy solution
- Included Backup and Recovery
- Files transfer between local stations to a supervised and secure server
- 2 or 4 channels recording
- Docket of the day integration
- Windows 7-8 and 10 Support
- Windows 2008 up to 2016 Support
- VM Ware Support
- IIS Support
Advanced security measures implementation:
- Fallback in case of fault functioning
- Transactions audit trail
- Consultation – listening
- Confidentiality changes
- Exportation (burning)
- Metadata modification (annotations)
- Active directory integration
- Unique authentication
- Links to corporate security policies
- DB MS SQL 2016 and Oracle 12C Support
- Inscription of the original MD5 key in the database
- MS-SQL 2008 Express local support
- Better recovery capacity
- Easy management
Prerequisites: Windows XP-7-8 or 10
You have a question?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Receive all product news and recording best practices.*
* You can unsubscribe at any time.